Monday, June 7, 2010

Stuff and Things...

Added a seperate Blog page for my Fictional EDITs, All future updates will be on that page.
(in the Links --> to the right, Below the Counter.)


...Also, to anyone has ever requested an EDIT and I have not done it.
 I apologize.
Feel free to request them one more time and ill make a damn list.
How about a list of those Ive tried but failed or those I just wont do.
Failed: (I deem an EDIT a failure when it does not replicate the picture)
MISSING LINK - Hair? Impossible Paint? Impossible.
Hugh Morris - Its a shame too, hes a damn fine wrestler and would be a fun EDIT.
Shit... I cant remember anyone else, Im 28 and my memory is S.H.O.T.
Ill add more as they are requested.


Will Not Do: (I am a fan of certain wrestlers, unfortunatly due to this 
and my silly principles I will not make these assholes. 
Also, some of these I just dont like plain and simple.)
HBK - Asshole
HHH - ASShole
...That is all, Hogan would be on the list but I've already made about 6 of him.
I just hate him sooo much!

6 comments:

  1. hey worm, just wanted to stop by and tell you great job on the recent edits, particularly dr. death's update. also, wanted to make some requests

    1. kofi kingston
    2. pope denero
    3. the patriot (movelist)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Guy.

    1. In the Works
    2. Never heard of, will look into.
    3. I wont bother with a movelist only, ill look into him too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd really appreciate it if you had my girlfriend's babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thomas, It appears that you want your girlfriend to impregnate me. Im not against it in principle
    But im more used to being the one that Impregnates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you dont mind im looking 4

    1.simon dean
    2.scotty riggs flock
    3.4. rob conway and Sylvain Grenier
    in La Resistance attire or the solo run attire
    and you rock at legands the iron sheik

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol 4 got 1 crash holly and is it posable 4 a crush in demolion attire?

    ReplyDelete