Thursday, July 21, 2011

Im curious if the New Template format is working out for everyone. I merged the templates so that I didnt have to seperate the templates. If its difficult to read or understand Id love to know cause its always been my goal to streamline the process of EDIT Templates.

Also if anyone has any other suggestions or feedback related to the Blog Im all ears.
I also cant remember my login info for my old Guestbook / Suggestion board. So to anyone making suggestions on it, I do read them and I will do my best to answer them.

George, if you are around EMAIL ME.

And what happened to K-Shroom? where ya been?

6 comments:

  1. they work great for me lw

    thegame93

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Better than the standard way. Keep it the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well its been crazy first i got married then i got a new job that is very stressful and my internet got shut off for a month its been crazy in shroom land these past few months but its good to see your still making edits and did my friend wijit get a hold of you yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys!

    Shroom, Im happy for ya. Good to see you back on the net too.

    Im not sure, who is wijit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's a friend of mine and all he wanted to know is are you still doing the fictional edits any more and he tryed to get your a-z edit pack and there was a some kind of problem if i see him at work ill ask him what the problem was if ya want

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, he can always Email me.
    Ive got no plans for anymore Fictional EDITs for the time being. I have planned on Templating all of my Fictional EDITs but im timid due to the number of EDITs ive made. Ill do requests though.

    ReplyDelete