Friday, April 1, 2011

Newish Stuff.

I've been Neglecting this place a bit lately, I had a few comments left unmoderated.
Among them was an important message from a Guy named George, Hes involved in a 
Battle with Cancer and Like the rest of us He loves Fire Pro and finds an Escape in it.
Hes asked if I could print out my templates and mail them to him. My problem lies in the fact that I dont own or have access to a printer for a job like that, Im posting this to ask if anyone else would be willing to contribute. Maybe a few can split it up between the Alphabet?
Please EMAIL ME! if you would like to help.
thisismyemail1982@ymail.com


...Also Some stuff in progess

Sting - The new look and last Impact when he was Enforcer.




These Ive held onto for months. I didnt really think any were all that great so Ive let em sit.
Looking at them now, theyre not so bad. These are all just shells right now cause I never moved past that stage.

Teddy Hart

The Bladerunners

Ozz and Cuervo AAA AJPW

Winger CZW

Red CZW
Sugi NOAH

Charlie Haas (ugly EDIT) Voodoo Murders

Flyin Brian

Justice Pain CZW

El Generico ROH

Phil Atlas AJPW

Doug Williams TNA Genesis 2011

Sin Cara

3 comments:

  1. Sin Cara wears gold boots. Otherwise, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look kinda white in that picture.
    its too dark to discern though.
    Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, look forward to you posting the new Sting and Sin Cara....

    ReplyDelete